Enchant sentence example
- Brown eyes can enchant while evoking mystery.
- Watch the delight on the faces of children as the lights and the hustle and bustle of the city enchant them.
- Make sure your flower girls are dressed to enchant with their own little crowns.
- Pixie tattoos are a great conversation starter and are certain to enchant all of their admirers.
- Fans greeted the series with some of the highest rating numbers when it debuted in 2009 and continued to enchant fans despite significant hiatus periods.Advertisement
- Add some magic to your pixie with a wand and you're ready to enchant!
- The feature-length films use high quality CGI animation to enchant families with popular fairy tales and stories, often told through the eyes of Barbie to a young child.
- The unexpected mix should enchant all members of the family.
- The new series airing on the CW also employs the use of previous stars and guest stars to enchant viewers.
- For basic children's clothing, to more formal attire, Halloween costumes, and family-related jewelry and kids' toys, Chasing Fireflies aims not only to dress children, but also to enchant the adults surrounding that child.Advertisement