Encephalomyelitis sentence example
- Researchers have learned a lot about MS through a disease called experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) is treated with steroids.
- Suppression of acute and relapsing experimental allergic encephalomyelitis with mitoxantrone.
- There is no reason not to approve the group on myalgic encephalomyelitis.
- Researchers have reported a powerful healing effect on mice with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, which mimics the symptoms of MS.Advertisement
- The experimental disease is called " experimental allergic encephalomyelitis ", or EAE for short.
- Rabies is an acute, progressive, incurable viral encephalomyelitis first described in Mesopotamian civilisations about 4000 years ago.
- benign myalgic encephalomyelitis (Iceland Disease) in Alaska.
- encephalomyelitis virus normally causes disease in chickens 1-6 weeks of age.
- When both the brain and spinal cord are involved, the disorder is called encephalomyelitis.Advertisement
- The rabies virus infects the human nervous system causing acute encephalomyelitis, an inflammation of the brain and spinal cord.
- For example, encephalomyelitis (inflammation of the brain and spinal cord) occurs in one to two cases out of 1000 patients; the disease is fatal at that same rate.
- Bailey Banks contracted a brain inflammation, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) after receiving the MMR vaccine as a toddler.
- autoimmune encephalomyelitis, which mimics the symptoms of MS.