Enceladus sentence example
- A staircase of 900 steps leads to the top. On one of the landings is a huge rudely-carved stone figure of the giant Enceladus, and at the top is an octagon building called the Riesenschloss, surmounted by a colossal copper figure of the Farnese Hercules, 31 ft.
- The fact that tidal forces are heating up part of the moon Enceladus was remarkable enough.
- More about Enceladus more images on Mar 9 2005 Cassini will make another close flyby of Enceladus.
- This unanticipated finding, made on a distant flyby, was subsequently confirmed during two follow-on flybys, one very close to Enceladus.
- The Cassini spacecraft completed three close flybys of Saturn's enigmatic moon Enceladus between February and July 2005.Advertisement