Encasing sentence example
- With sulphur it forms a sulphide which draws together into almost harmless drops, instead of encasing the grains of iron.
- However, you can still bring in Asian accents to add a bit more flair and style to the tent, like by encasing the tent stakes in bamboo and tying with gold ribbons or creating a bridal arch underneath a ceremony tent in cherry blossoms.
- Larvae continue their development by encasing themselves in pupae, from which they eventually emerge as immature fleas.
- In 2001, the band released Beneath the Encasing of Ashes on Pluto Records.
- This is a major job that will involve replacing your boiler with a more efficient model, encasing the coils in cement and snaking the flexible tubing through your subfloor.Advertisement
- Encasing a home in a shell of siding will provide a lower maintenance option when compared to stucco, brick and wood exterior choices.
- The birthstone is in the center of the heart with a rope design setting encasing it.
- Right. Now imagine having that delicious feeling encasing your thighs and legs all day long.
- Many sellers recommend you buy a pillow encasing to use in conjunction with a pillow.
- The mattress encasing fits directly over the mattress, under the topper and pad.Advertisement
- The smartest feature on this phone is the rubber encasing the body, along with other protection over the ports to help make it resistant to water, dirt, and extreme temperatures.
- Some doctors recommend installing special filters in the house to remove dust and pollen from the air, removing carpets from the floors, or encasing mattresses and pillows with special covers to control dust mites.
- This uniform features grade insignia in cloth or plastic encasing.