Encamping sentence example
- Encamping in the neighbourhood of the Abbey Craig - on which now stands the national monument to his memory - he watched the passage of the Forth.
- On the first occasion Ala-ud-din defeated them under the walls of his capital; on the second, after encamping for two months in the neighbourhood of the city, they retired without a battle.
- When Elisha was surrounded by the enemy, he looked up to behold the angels of the Lord encamping around about him from above.
- behold the angels of the Lord encamping around about him from above.
- encamping on someone 's land without their consent is unlawful in itself.Advertisement
- encamping around about him from above.