Encamp sentence example
- Battle - The Trojans encamp on the field.
- It is now, however, customary to go right on and encamp at once at Arafa.
- Andorra comprises the six parishes or communes of Andorra Vicilla, Canillo, Encamp, La Massana, Ordino and San Julian de Loria, which are subdivided into fifty-two hamlets or pueblos.
- A number of Lapps usually encamp in the neighbouring Tromsdal during summer.
- The skiing can also be accessed by a long gondola from the town of Encamp in the middle of the country.Advertisement