En-bloc sentence example
- The essence of the tax denoted by these names was that the amount was fixed en bloc for a whole group of persons, and afterwards divided among them in various ways.
- Sometimes the laws belonging to this class are codified, or rather consolidated, and then usually by a Ipecial committee of competent lawyers whose work is passed en bloc by the legislature.
- The first of these tariffs, which in order to overcome Socialist obstruction was passed en bloc on December 13-14, 1902, led to an alarming alteration in the balance of parties ~~ in the new Reichstag of 1903, the Socialistswho had previously numbered 58winning 81 seats, a gain of 23.
- RESULTS: A radical en bloc resection of the tumor was only possible in 26 out of 60 cases.
- Externally there is a single garage which is situated en bloc plus an allocated parking space.Advertisement
- He lef t Venice for Rome; his library was offered for sale; and in 1821 he published at Pisa a catalogue raisonne, rich in bibliographical lore, of this fine collection, the result of thirty years of loving labour, which in 1824 was purchased en bloc by Pope Leo XII., and added to the Vatican library.