Emulsifying sentence example
- Different brands of simple topical emollients such as aqueous cream, oily cream and emulsifying ointment should not influence the efficacy of the treatment.
- emulsifying ointment can be used as soap substitutes for hand washing or when bathing.
- emulsifying agent, i.e. to split the emulsion.
- Cetearyl glucoside - Emulsifying wax extracted from Corn and Coconut - mild and non-irritant.
- Products such as aqueous cream and emulsifying ointment can be used as soap substitutes for hand washing or when bathing.Advertisement
- Docusate is an emulsifying agent which will increase the absorption of mineral oil.
- The company maintains that by emulsifying fresh fruits and vegetables for juices, smoothies, soups, and more, you can lose weight, and look and feel better.
- You can also use rice flour to thicken sauces or as an emulsifying agent.
- In general, it is a popular gluten-free thickener and emulsifying stabilizer.