Emulsify sentence example
- While standing in the kitchen after dinner, try grabbing a sponge with some soap and start making tiny little clockwise circles in the sink as you emulsify the bubbles under soft running water.
- Swirling the ingredients should blend and chill them nicely, but some people may prefer to emulsify the ingredients by shaking.
- In some pancakes, eggs serve to emulsify ingredients; in others, they add structure and lightness.
- Leave for a couple of hours then emulsify by pushing through the leaves and water through a very fine sieve.
- Starting with dry hair, shake a small amount of the product into your hand and break it down to emulsify the powder.Advertisement