Emulsifiers sentence example
- Our manufacturer does not use any borax or emulsifiers in our skincare range.
- Contact sensitivities have been identified from using lanolin, neomycin, framycetin, emulsifiers, rubber and parabens (Dealey, 1999 ).
- Polishes are recommended because they contain detergents, which clean dirt from the furniture, emulsifiers which give the furniture body and mineral oil, which acts as a barrier to dirt and moisture.
- This product is formulated with a mixture of high-quality natural oils and emulsifiers designed to be especially effective for hydrating the tender skin of babies.
- Thickening agents, emulsifiers, fillers, flavor enhancers, and food stabilizers as well as products used in food packaging may contain gluten.Advertisement
- While gluten-free bread can sometimes seem to require a whole pantry full of various flours, stabilizers and emulsifiers, the natural crumbliness of pastry lends itself quite naturally to gluten-free modification.
- Xanthan gum is one of the most popular thickeners and emulsifiers used in gluten-free bread recipes.