Emulsifier sentence example
- glyceryl stearate - Derived from plant material - emulsifier and moisturizer.
- Ener-G Egg Replacer: Made of potato starch and tapioca flour, among other ingredients, this egg replacer acts as an emulsifier and adds structure to baked goods.
- It adds a silky texture, and acts as an emulsifier, or thickening agent.
- The Montel Williams Juicer, otherwise known as the HealthMaster fruit and vegetable emulsifier, is an all-in-one kitchen appliance that is designed to replace many of the other larger, more cumbersome appliances in the kitchen.
- For instance, a single HealthMaster machine can replace a juicer, a blender, a food processor, a coffee grinder, an ice cream machine, an emulsifier and many other specialty appliances.Advertisement