Emulsified sentence example
- emulsifyr is made of emulsified wax BP and white soft paraffin.
- emulsifywas also a small, but worrying amount of emulsified oil/water droplets hanging around the sump area, not good.
- Slowly, one cube at a time, whisk the butter into the sauce until it is emulsified.
- Under these conditions the lactose decomposes into dark-brown fission products, the fat loses its emulsified condition and separates out as cream which cannot be made to diffuse again even by shaking, and the albuminoids are converted into a form very difficult of digestion.
- Pure D & A has been emulsified by the addition of a non-GMO soy lecithin that ensures excellent uptake by the body.Advertisement