Emprise sentence example
- Lancelot, as lover of Guinevere, could not be permitted to achieve so spiritual an emprise, yet as leading knight of Arthur's court it was impossible to allow him to be surpassed by another.
- Like other Emprise watches, this model is available in a black version with black dial and strap, and a white version.
- The true-born children of the lyre high emprise of the soul can never tire.
- Conceptualized by American designer, Marc Jacobs, the Emprise collection combines luxurious historical styles of the 1970s with contemporary features and refined elegance.
- Emprise watches come in three main models all crafted in shades of black and white with delicately colored accents.Advertisement
- Placing a special emphasis on ladies, the Emprise collection offers more for women than for men.
- Rectangular: Designers took the regular LV and widened the dial to create the rectangular Emprise LV.
- Of all the LVs, these Emprise watches may be the most fun in terms of style.
- The main difference is that the cases of these Emprise watches are encrusted with a layer of 18 karat diamonds.
- Paved Bezel Emprise LV: Unlike the ladies paved bezel watches, the men's model comes only in black.Advertisement
- It has the same 18 karat yellow gold case and matching diamond bezel, as well as the rest of the Emprise LV features.
- Paved Emprise LV: Sumptuously styled with yellow gold case and accents, this watch is the cosmopolitan man's dream.
- Emprise watches are available in many department stores.
- While you're there, check out LV's Emprise and Speedy watch collections.