Empowers sentence example
- empowers individuals to improve their Quality of Life from the Inside Out.
- But divine grace actually empowers us to fulfill the moral demands of the law in a way that the law alone could never do.
- A midwife teaches, educates and empowers women to take control of their own health care.
- Publishing intervisibility data for all the monuments in this way clearly avoids any preconceptions on the part of the authors and empowers the viewer.
- Early communication of basic needs empowers and comforts small babies, easing the often stormy period between 17 months and two years.Advertisement
- The law of 1890 also empowers every citizen to appeal to the tribunals on behalf of the poor, for whose benefit a given charitable institution may have been intended.
- However, practically speaking, it sometimes has a corrupting influence on those whom it empowers to act for the state.
- Conserving the environment through recycling empowers all people to take up the challenge, especially when protecting the environment is as easy as tossing a can into a recycling bin.
- It also empowers you as the consumer to make good choices for the environment.
- It also empowers them to go beyond the ordinary, everyday things and seek more.Advertisement
- Taken together, it empowers you as the consumer.
- In turn, the strengthening of these ties empowers the community, society, and the world as one.
- If you understand life and health insurance, this knowledge empowers you to make an informed decision regarding the type of coverage you should purchase to fit your needs and budget.