Emporiums sentence example
- And so too have these emporiums of earthy culture.
- Many visitors from the UK like to visit the massive wine emporiums and stock up before heading home.
- Before reaching the junk food emporiums of this horrid mall, the area takes another dive as you reach the evil looking Cardinal Estate.
- Many items can be picked up in local charity shops or in dedicated vintage clothing emporiums.
- There are websites, wine magazines, wine shops, wine emporiums, etc. that all have wine clubs of sorts too!Advertisement