Employment-agencies sentence example
- The bureau of labour statistics has among its duties the giving of information to immigrant labourers regarding their legal rights: it has free employment agencies at Bridgeport, Norwich, Hartford, New Haven and Waterbury.
- Most cruise lines hire through employment agencies rather than directly, and you can improve your chances of a job offer by fully meeting their application requirements.
- Reputable employment agencies do not charge fees to job seekers.
- Research the employment agencies by looking up the company in a search engine with the word scam after it.
- Call employment agencies in your area and discuss your situation.Advertisement
- The best way to find out about travel jobs in your field is to register with one or more Employment Agencies for Medical Positions.
- If you are looking for a job on a cruise ship, it's important to protect yourself from the many online scams trying to disguise themselves as cruise line employment agencies.
- It isn't unusual for cruise lines to contract with employment agencies to help them find people to fill their open positions.
- The best way to find out which cruise line employment agencies are likely to have legitimate openings on cruise ships is to contact the cruise lines you are interested in working with.
- You might also want to consider registering with some employment agencies in your search for data entry work.Advertisement
- Some companies may also utilize local temporary employment agencies to assist with hiring.