Emplacements sentence example
- The ditch was choked, the gates were unprotected; the tumbled mass of irregular mud buildings which constituted the city clung tightly to the walls; there were no gun emplacements.
- The raiders overran the Royalist gun emplacements and succeeded in hauling off several great siege cannon.
- Mangers showing fattened cattle and gazelles feeding were discovered there and the emplacements are still there now.
- Objectives differ according to the mode, but all basically consist of destroying capital ship emplacements such as radars, communications and engines.
- These were used, along with 100 octane gasoline cans filled with sand, to build gun emplacements.Advertisement
- Small naval craft had got as close in as they could and attacked the german gun emplacements.
- Next, were the light and heavy cruisers, which had the responsibility of silencing the larger gun emplacements, situated further inland.
- Between the two Moncrief pits there are two pairs of open emplacements that mounted 68 pounder RML's.
- All of the Marine garrison's defensive emplacements were left intact by the raid, which primarily targeted the naval aircraft.
- Not all anti-tank emplacements had an ' emergency exit ' .Advertisement
- The Germans had oriented their main defense around artillery emplacements away from Sword.
- Along the way you come across enemy gun emplacements that you can take over, and use to pepper the battlefield.
- These were the battery positions, each consisting off four large emplacements with smaller excrescences beside them [the dugouts] .