Emplaced sentence example
- He was pretending to read a book, though she suspected he'd been emplaced as her bodyguard.
- Guessing the compass only worked in the mortal world, Gabe emplaced it around his neck before picking up the green emerald – the form a soul took after death – and peering at it.
- Having been raised to serve his dhjan within the boundaries imposed on him, Ne'Rin would have little patience with one who trounced the boundaries that should have been emplaced upon her.
- The capability was emplaced but never utilized.
- "What are you not telling me?" he asked as he emplaced his weapons around his body.Advertisement
- Guessing the compass only worked in the mortal world, Gabe emplaced it around his neck before picking up the green emerald â€“ the form a soul took after death â€“ and peering at it.
- Demolition charges were then emplaced and the entire complex destroyed, putting the arms dump permanently out of commission.