Emp sentence example
- An extremely effective area weapon, the EMP produced by a nuclear airburst would undoubtedly produce severe damage to the civilian infrastructure.
- Emp. Adv.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Elf to Emp.
- Emp. ' Good.
- Emp. ` Ly-Mattheu and his fellows came hither some two centuries ago; and before their time China never heard anything of the Incarnation, anything of Tien-chu, who had not become incarnate in this part of the world.Advertisement
- Gibbon, Decline and Fall of the Roman Emp&e (edited by J.
- Has normal frag grenades + Emp grenades which can kill multiple targets in a large radius.