Emotionless sentence example
- Cora said nothing, her features emotionless and eyes roving for threats.
- "Tell me it's not true," she heard her emotionless voice saying to no one in particular.
- There was no human color in the woman's pale cheeks, and her expression was emotionless, as if carved from marble.
- But she didn't want to be in a loveless, emotionless relationship with anyone, especially one where she had no partner.
- However, many times you will see a man standing stoic or emotionless while his female counterpart is reduced to tears.Advertisement
- She forced her face to remain emotionless, her form still enough not to draw attention, like a wounded animal trying not to distract the hungry predators fighting over it.
- She was casually dressed, her gorgeous face emotionless as she gazed at Jessi.
- He gazed at her, emotionless.
- Gabe was silent, emotionless.
- His face was emotionless, but the impact of Darkyn.s words was unmistakable.Advertisement
- His face remained emotionless, but she sensed the struggle within his breast.
- His features were emotionless, his body not yet relaxed completely again.
- The death dealer glanced at it, his face so emotionless she thought him a statue again.
- Her voice sounded emotionless.
- austere, emotionless public figure you know in Britain.Advertisement