Emotionality sentence example
- However, these effects on liking did not vary with differences in negative emotionality (neuroticism ).
- Both love and hate are, in my experience relatively scarce emotions among the whole gamut of human emotionality.
- I also like the tender song called Nebel which speaks of love with a dose of high emotionality.
- This behavioral style appears very early in life-within the first two months after birth-and undergoes development, centered on features such as intensity, activity, persistence, or emotionality.
- These researchers used maternal questionnaires to gather information on children's emotionality, activity, and sociability, traits they regarded as the fundamental dimensions of temperament.Advertisement
- If you are a Cancer moon, emotionality rules all.
- Computer-based commercial transactions are essentially decoupled from emotionality, trust becomes a security code, a bond a secure server.