Emoticons sentence example
- Dusty ended his message with a string of angry emoticons.
- You always do, Dusty typed with another string of angry emoticons.
- We recommend you to activate, otherwise you will have to enter the emoticons representations manually.
- Although not as cute as smiley faces and other emoticons, text message abbreviations can still provide you with sweet text messages to send to show someone you're thinking of them.
- Keep the use of emoticons, such as :-o or :P or < :-> to a minimum, as some may not be as familiar with the meanings.Advertisement
- Use emoticons to avoid confusion, such as when you are being playfully sarcastic.
- Smileys are the friendly name for emoticons.
- While most instant messenger, forum and chat room applications come with a range of different smileys or emoticons, many people like to display their individuality by having something a little different.
- Luckily this is very simple to do as there are many websites that specialize in creating and designing different emoticons or smileys so that there are several thousand variations to choose from.
- Many websites offer a step by step guide to downloading and using their smileys and emoticons.Advertisement
- Free smileys and emoticons are the perfect way to bring some extra personality and emotion to instant messages, emails and forum posts.
- Instant message smileys (also known as emoticons) are also used in text messaging via phone.
- Many chat clients such as Yahoo Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger have also built into their applications graphics that will appear when the user types in emoticons.
- When trying to create a taxonomy of emoticons, the easiest method is to go with the categories of emotions that the instant message smileys are designed to convey.
- The best emoticons are the ones that intuitively trigger the image going along with the emotion - the smile, the frown, the pursed lips, the widened eyes.Advertisement