Emory sentence example
- Emory university conducted research on proposed to make.
- As a graduate with a degree in psychology from the University of Tennessee, Kelly worked as a research assistant in a psychology lab at Emory University on the Emory Family Togetherness Project.
- He is the son of writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and designer and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt.
- Born in 1967, Anderson Cooper enjoyed the privileged life of being the son of heiress Gloria Vanderbilt and writer Wyatt Emory Cooper.
- One study, conducted by Dr. Alex Lu from Emory University in Atlanta, found that when children changed their diet to organic foods, the pesticide residue in their urine disappeared almost immediately.Advertisement
- Low cost programs are often available across the country from Emory University to Illinois State.
- Jodi received her Bachelors degree from Stetson University in 1980, and earned her Masters Degree in Chemistry from Emory University in 1982.
- Both grew homesick for Georgia, however, so they transferred to Emory.
- Other institutions of higher learning which are not under state control are: Washington and Lee University (nonsectarian, 1749), at Lexington; Hampden-Sidney College (Presbyterian, 1776), at Hampden-Sidney; Richmond College (Baptist, 1832), at Richmond; Randolph-Macon College (Methodist Episcopal, 1832), at Ashland; Emory and Henry College (Methodist Episcopal, 1838), at Emory; Roanoke College (Lutheran, 1853), at Salem; Bridgewater College (German Baptist, 1879), at Bridgewater; Fredericksburg College (Presbyterian, 1893), at Fredericksburg; Virginia Union University (Baptist, 1899), at Richmond; and Virginia Christian College (Christian, 1903), at Lynchburg.
- Ariane Emory, an ambitious, actually obnoxious woman, is a powerful and influential figure in the Union.Advertisement