Emollients sentence example
- Different brands of simple topical emollients such as aqueous cream, oily cream and emulsifying ointment should not influence the efficacy of the treatment.
- The heavier or greasier emollients are listed for reference.
- The article discusses bathing and washing, topical emollients, topical steroids, infection and its treatment, scratching and wet wrapping and antihistamines.
- Alternatives: vegetable emollients (see alternatives to Animal Fats and Oils ).
- Emollients should be applied frequently, using gentle, downward strokes to prevent folliculitis.Advertisement
- The usual treatment is with emollients and hydrocortisone ointment if the condition is severe.
- Common emollients include white petrolatum and hydrogenated vegetable oil.
- Some of these boast lanolin as well as other skin-smoothing emollients to help your child have soft, sweet-smelling skin.
- Great if your skin tends to be on the dry side, Laura Mercier's Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is loaded with hydrating emollients to keep the skin soft without leaving behind an oily residue.
- Pressed powders are easier to carry in your purse because added ingredients like waxes or emollients help the powder to hold a solid form.Advertisement
- Mango butter is often used to replace the petroleum-based emollients in non-organic products.
- Color-treated formulas contain nourishing emollients and a lower concentration of detergent so that the hair color is not as easily removed from atop the hair shaft.
- Fine haired gals should avoid emollients and shine serums.
- Then you can add scented oils, colorants, including clay and herbal compounds, and other emollients, including milk.
- One of Yon-Ka's deeply moisturizing emollients, available for all skin types, is a necessary part of a complete regimen.Advertisement
- It requries daily care to manage, in the forms of emollients, cold compresses and, in some cases, medication to reduce inflammation and to help sufferers sleep.