Emmitt sentence example
- While Emmitt Smith's surefootedness on the football field made him a star, his fancy footwork on the dance floor also won him legions of fans.
- Emmitt Smith opted to enter the draft in 1990, his senior year of college, and was drafted in the first round by the Dallas Cowboys.
- To this day, Emmitt Smith is still the NFL's All-Time Leading Rusher with 18,355 yards.
- In addition to his touchdown prowess, Emmitt Smith is also known for his grace, balance, and agility on the field.
- The couple welcomed their first child, Emmitt Smith IV, on Emmitt's birthday in 2002.Advertisement
- In 1996, Emmitt Smith joined the third season of the popular reality show Dancing with the Stars, and was partnered with second season winner Cheryl Burke.
- In true Emmitt Smith fashion, he worked to successfully translate his football moves onto the dance floor, winning the hearts of fans around the country.
- In the end, entertainment won over precision, and Emmitt and Cheryl danced their way to victory in November 2006.
- A mistake on a school paper led to "Emmit" being spelled "Emmitt".
- Last season, pro-football player Emmitt Smith took home the prize.Advertisement
- At one point during an interview with Dancing with the Stars season three winners Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke, Aiken covered Ripa's mouth with his hand in what was interpreted as a gesture for her to stop talking.
- Throughout the seasons, the show has featured celebs such as Drew Lachey, Joe Fatone, Emmitt Smith, Joey Lawrence and Heather Mills.
- She then won the following year as well, performing with the perfect match of football veteran Emmitt Smith.
- Dancing with the Stars fans will undoubtedly be amused by the names of some of the studio's ballrooms, including the Emmitt Smith and Drew Lachey rooms, obviously paying homage to Burke's past television dance partners.