Emmett sentence example
- In 1803 an insurrection headed by Robert Emmett, a young barrister of much promise, broke out, but was immediately quelled, with the loss of some lives in the tumult, and the death of its leaders on the scaffold.
- Daniel Decatur Emmett >>
- ingenious contraption in the eccentric English tradition of Heath Robinson and Roland Emmett.
- However Emmett passed him downwind to win the last race.
- Kellan Lutz: Though he is now best known for playing Emmett Cullen in the Twillight series, Lutz was prior known for being one of the boys in the Abercrombie and Fitch catalogues.Advertisement
- In 2008, however, he became part of the cast of the Twilight movies, playing Emmett Cullen.
- The two form the central focus of the Cullen family that includes Esme, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and Emmett.