Emmer sentence example
- (in the Archivio Storico Italiano, 1877); Emmer, Erzherzog Ferdinand III., Grossherzog von Toskana (Salzburg, 1871); C. Tivaroni, L' Italia durante it dominio francese, ii.
- Emmer, Kaiser Franz Joseph I., fiinfzig Jahre eisterreichischer Gesch.
- emmer wheat.
- common loon Gavia emmer 25/4: 8 in breeding plumage at Quail Creek; 1/5: 4 in various plumage, Morro Bay.
- Bread wheat was the accidental " unnatural " crossing of einkorn and then emmer wheat with another species.Advertisement
- Originally grown as far back as 5,000 BCE, the only grains known to be cultivated before spelt are elkorn and emmer.
- The Emmer, also belonging to the Weser system, is its chief stream.
- The principal tributaries on the right are the Aller, Wi mme, Drepte, Lune and Geeste, and on the left the Diemel, Nethe, Emmer, Werra, Aue and Hunte.