Emitters sentence example
- The program is applicable to single and complex beta emitters.
- Such radioactive forms of elements are known as " positron emitters " .
- Restrictions: The maximum number of alpha emitters in each of the four groups can not be larger than 300 in a given run.
- The gamma emitters used have relatively long half-lives to give the instrument a good working life.
- Tungsten is practically the only material used for electron emitters.Advertisement
- He couldn't leave the area of his holographic emitters, after all.