Emitters sentence example
- emitters of strong radiation.
- The program is applicable to single and complex beta emitters.
- COMARE will set up a working group to study the risks associated with internal radiation emitters rather than exposure to external sources.
- Such radioactive forms of elements are known as " positron emitters " .
- Restrictions: The maximum number of alpha emitters in each of the four groups can not be larger than 300 in a given run.Advertisement
- The gamma emitters used have relatively long half-lives to give the instrument a good working life.
- Tungsten is practically the only material used for electron emitters.
- positron emitters " .
- He couldn't leave the area of his holographic emitters, after all.