Emitter sentence example
- The planet became the intense emitter of radio waves - the total outputs from all TVs, cell-phones and radar transmissions.
- Brady hit the rally emitter on his command headpiece.
- emitter of carbon dioxide.
- emitter of climate change gases.
- Plug the ir emitter into the socket on the back of the MCE IR unit.Advertisement
- The users wear active stereo LCD shutter glasses, which are controlled by an infra-red emitter.
- The Reclaim Power group want to close Drax - claiming it is the UK's largest single emitter of carbon dioxide.
- emitter resistor and use ohm's law.
- emitter follower transistor.
- emitter voltage is displayed up to 20 volts.Advertisement
- Control Anywhere is the receiver together with a useful triple ir emitter.
- The United States position then becomes of crucial importance, given its weight as the world's greatest greenhouse gas emitter.
- These transistors are configured as a push-pull emitter follower pair and therefore provide current gain.
- This needs to be inverted and buffered to drive the ir photo emitter led, LED2.
- To find the dc collector current, measure the dc voltage across the emitter resistor and use ohm's law.Advertisement
- To cut off a p-n-p transistor we make the base positive with respect to emitter.
- The transistor base voltage is maintained at approx 0.6V above the output voltage required thus regulating the transistor emitter voltage.
- Air Travel is the fastest growing emitter of climate change gases.