Emg sentence example
- Strength significantly improved without changes in motor units by EMG or in serum creatine kinase levels.
- Nerve conduction testing may be combined with electromyography (EMG), an electrical test of the muscles.
- Electromyogram (EMG): a test used to evaluate nerve and muscle function.
- Finally, electrical stimulation, in conjunction with EMG, can deliver a small amount of electrical current to the muscle to prevent atrophy; it may be performed either by a therapist or at home.
- Electromyography (EMG)-A diagnostic test that records the electrical activity of muscles.Advertisement
- An electromyogram (EMG) measures electrical activity in the muscles.
- Diagnostic tests the doctor may order include: measurements of potassium, (K) creatine kinase,(CK) lactic dehydrogenase (LDH) and pyruvate kinase (PK) and certain antibodies in the blood; muscle tissue biopsy; and electromyogram (EMG).
- An electromyogram (EMG) is a test used to examine how muscles respond to stimulation.
- Electromyography (EMG) is a technique that records the electrical activity of skeletal muscles.
- Nerve conduction studies and an electromyogram (EMG) are usually performed together to provide a comprehensive assessment of nerve and muscle function.Advertisement