Emf sentence example
- In fact any domestic appliance, which uses electricity, from a fridge to a vacuum cleaner, will generate an EMF.
- The authors noticed also cellular differentiation violations in posterity of white rats irradiated by EMF with PFD of 500 microW/cm2.
- don ' t show a link between EMF exposure and childhood leukemia.
- Ghouli and several other local groups tested the area for any other paranormal activity such as authentic orbs, EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon), EMF readings (electro-magnetic frequencies) or temperature anomalies.
- Brain, spleen, marrow and peripheral blood morphological research was also carried out under the same conditions of animal RF EMF irradiation.Advertisement
- Take baseline readings of thermal and EMF activity so you can spot any significant changes.
- Other researchers are working on finding ways to help entities manipulate electromagnetic frequency (EMF) with a speech chip that converts the spirit-modulated EMF into words or allophones.
- Investigators may even ask a suspected spirit to move closer to an EMF meter to make the readings fluctuate as proof of the entity's presence.
- Electro-Magnetic Field (EMF) meters are used to locate energy fields that investigators believe are possibly emitted from ghosts, especially when the entity attempts to physically manifest.
- Predictably, skeptics view the team's use of EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) detectors and various devices as suspect.Advertisement
- LTK: Investigators on television use EMF meters and all sorts of talking devices (the Ovilus comes to mind).
- LA: It's ironic so many ghost hunters disdain working with psychics or mediums who claim to be able to communicate with spirits, yet they get so excited to get high EMF or EVPs in a place where no one has reported a ghost for decades.