Emesis sentence example
- emesis and/or gastric lavage.
- Hesketh PJ: Comparative trials of ondansetron versus metoclopramide in the prevention of acute cisplatin-induced emesis.
- Risk Factors All predicative characteristics for acute emesis should be considered a risk factor for delayed.
- Information was collected about type of patient, cancer, chemotherapy, previous cycles, prior chemotherapy and history of chemotherapy-induced emesis.
- emesis in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.Advertisement
- emesis in either phase.
- Vomiting, or emesis, is the expelling from the stomach of undigested food through the mouth.
- Apomorphine is essentially a muscle poison, but owing to the fact that minute 'doses stimulate the vomiting centre and cause emesis before any other symptoms are observable, its emetic action is the most prominent effect in man.