Emergency-service sentence example
- Do you know where any active ' emergency service mobile winders ' are?
- The service makes use of new videophone technology allowing the emergency service staff to see the callers.
- Any signs of prolonged bleeding, even from a small cut, should be reported to a physician or emergency service.
- Any signs of deep bruises or the presence of prolonged bleeding after a bump or an injury that breaks the skin should be reported to a physician or emergency service immediately.
- If any serious side effects occur, the healthcare provider or an emergency service provider should be called immediately.Advertisement
- Special offers are often available for members of AAA or AARP, military personnel, emergency service personnel such as police officers, firefighters, and EMTs, and Florida residents.
- By the end of the decade, Allstate began covering towing and emergency service and revolutionized the industry by customizing rates according to a person's driving history.