Emergency-rooms sentence example
- Prescriptions are required for ECPs except in Washington State, where they can be dispensed without a prescription by selected pharmacies, doctors' offices, and hospital emergency rooms.
- However, most of the injuries suffered by children seeking treatment in emergency rooms are of low severity and result in treatment and quick release from the hospital.
- Each year, hospital emergency rooms see more than 2.6 million sports-related injuries in young people, according to an article in the April 8, 2002 issue of U.
- More than 775,000 boys and girls under age 14 are treated in hospital emergency rooms each year for sports-related injuries.
- Abdominal pain and vomiting are the most frequent symptoms and a common cause of admission to emergency rooms.Advertisement
- Between 1978 and 1980 thousands went to emergency rooms with high fever, vomiting, low blood pressure, diarrhea, and a rash resembling sunburn.
- Surgical nurses assist during surgery, and trauma nurses work with patients in emergency rooms and trauma centers.
- Jobs for medical assistants are available in a number of different environments, ranging from private doctor's offices to fast paced emergency rooms.
- Children's visits to local emergency rooms and doctors' offices typically rise around the holidays, and this is partly due to an increase in ride-on toys and other items that often present safety issues.
- White has worked as a travel nurse going from city to city working in some of the busiest emergency rooms in the country.Advertisement