Emer sentence example
- Chosen envoys fail to find a bride worthy of him after a year's search, but the hero goes straight to Emer, the daughter of Forgall the Wily, at Lusk (county Dublin).
- On his return he carries off and weds Emer.
- He is given a potion by some Druids, which banishes all memory of his recent adventures and which also rids his wife Emer of the pangs of jealousy.
- Dinner in the very average restaurant, Emer being served an almost inedible meal of tinned mushrooms with a mountain of boiled vegetables.
- Her coffin was a beautiful thing made out of woven wicker, Emer would have approved.Advertisement