Embrasures sentence example
- An ideal feminine smile tends to have more definite round embrasures.
- howitzer embrasures and two GFM cupolas.
- South wall: segmental sandstone arch to the splayed reveal of the doorway; two splayed window embrasures; and one 19thC brass.
- North wall: plain but for two splayed window embrasures, the more easterly above the nave/chancel divide.
- North wall: splayed window embrasures only, with a broad gap to the north transept at the east end.Advertisement
- The North Pier can just be made out through the gun embrasures.
- Two door embrasures have their arches also turned in long slabs.
- It is two story, with 1 75mm turret on the top floor, and two 81mm mortar embrasures in the lower floor.
- The walls were thickened to 3.5 foot and standard Bren gun embrasures were built into the 5 front and side walls.
- Block 5: three 75mm howitzer embrasures, two GFM cupolas and one LG cupola.Advertisement
- Further along the lane, set now deep among trees, was a concrete pillbox, its embrasures facing inwards toward the airfield.
- splayed window embrasures only, with a broad gap to the north transept at the east end.
- North wall: four splayed window embrasures; piscina set in wall with two-centred arch over, completely whitewashed.