Embolic sentence example
- embolic stroke.
- embolic disease.
- embolic risk of selective catheterisation.
- embolic complications.
- embolic signal is enhanced without affecting the background blood flow signal.Advertisement
- The pre-test probability of pulmonary embolic disease should be determined.
- rheumatic diseaset valves introduced to patients with rheumatic heart disease to lessen the risk for embolic stroke.
- We have implemented and evaluated the first on-line intelligent wavelet filter to amplify embolic signals building on our previous work in detection.
- But in these epibolic forms, just as in the embolic Paludina, the embryo proceeds to develop its ciliated band and shellgland, passing through the earlier condition of a trochosphere to that of the veliger.
- Prosthetic heart valves introduced to patients with rheumatic heart disease to lessen the risk for embolic stroke.Advertisement