Embezzling sentence example
- This protects the agency and you if somebody is embezzling funds or the agency goes bankrupt itself.
- His daughter, Gulnara, seems to be following in her dictator daddy's footsteps by coming under fire for forcing child labor and embezzling from the small, impoverished nation's revenues to pad her family's bank accounts.
- The Quintanilla family had recently fired fan club president Saldivar, who was also managing some of Selena's clothing stores, for embezzling money.
- During a tour through Kashmir with Sir Henry Lawrence he kept the purse and Sir Henry could never obtain an account from him; subsequently Sir George Lawrence accused him of embezzling the funds of the Lawrence Asylum at Kasauli; while Sir Neville Chamberlain in a published letter says of the third brother, Lord Lawrence, "I am bound to say that Lord Lawrence had no opinion of Hodson's integrity in money matters.
- Caesar, in return, accused him of embezzling public money during the reconstruction of the temple on the Capitol, and proposed to obliterate his name from the inscription and deprive him of the office of commissioner for its restoration.Advertisement