Embezzled sentence example
- Like the time an accountant had embezzled some money from O'Hara Enterprises.
- The guy skipped out with his secretary after he faked his drowning and embezzled a million dollars.
- Colonies were to be founded in Sicily, Achaea and Macedonia, on the purchase of which the " Tolosan gold," the temple treasures embezzled by Q.
- embezzled money at my store; I was lost else; I must have gone to jail.
- A warrant has been issued for his arrest because he has allegedly embezzled $ 120 million.Advertisement
- Cane embezzled money to make the payments, but was fired by his boss, Tucker McCall, when he discovered the theft.