Embarks sentence example
- During the spring semester the UEFC embarks on a European tour.
- When he summons the monster she comes forth from the sea and embarks on a terrifying killing spree.
- The author embarks on special pleading in favour of Earl Robert and Bishop Roger of Salisbury, but shows a certain liking for the personal character of Stephen, whose case he states with studious fairness.
- When she develops ovarian cancer and embarks on a debilitating regimen of chemotherapy, she finds herself not in control for the first time.
- When the suave secret agent is eventually liberated, he embarks on a..Advertisement
- Hosted by Ryan Seacrest, the show embarks on its "search for a superstar" annually.
- This cruise obviously doesn't stay in American territory the whole time, but it embarks and disembarks in North America and visits several American ports.
- This voyage embarks and disembarks in the Hawaiian Islands, so you will have to fly to the "Aloha State" to take advantage of the cruise.
- From the end of May through mid-October, the 149-passenger Twilight embarks on two-day voyages, which navigate the chocolate-colored waters of the Mighty Mississippi from LeClaire, Iowa, ten hours upriver to Dubuque.
- In his first solo mission, Daxter sets his pal Dax aside and embarks on an adventure on his own on the Sony PlayStation Portable.Advertisement
- Follow Lex as he embarks on his fascinating adventure!
- Story: Follow Naruto as he embarks on a series of battles to seek acknowledgement.
- He also goes back to the online dating world, then embarks on an affair with one of his colleagues.
- Whilst Benjamin attempts to rediscover creative inspiration, Rashid embarks on a journey to find his real father.