Embarcadero sentence example
- The Embarcadero Center at the east end of California Street has blocks of shops and restaurants under the complex of high rise office buildings.
- Tooth Whitening has an office in the Embarcadero.
- The "F Market & Wharves" trolley runs downtown San Francisco along Market St., along The Embarcadero and stops directly in front of PIER 39.
- The only way to access the island is via ferry boats, which leave the piers along the Embarcadero.
- Embarcadero District: This area in San Francisco has a very rich history that dates back to the days of the gold mines.Advertisement
- The shops at Embarcadero offer both an enclosed area and there is also the outside farmer's market area, part of which is near the water and offers lovely views.
- Located on the Embarcadero across the street from the iconic Ferry Building Marketplace, the Hotel Vitale is situated in an incredibly beautiful area of the city that is easy to access.
- If your trip is for pleasure, you'll enjoy walking along the Embarcadero, taking in the amazing views of the Bay Bridge and the waterfront.
- Complimentary passes are available at the Embarcadero YMCA and a preferred rate is offered for the Bay Club athletic club.
- The company is community oriented and committed to bringing local Sacramento businesses online.Address: 895 Embarcadero Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.Advertisement
- Shopping either in trendy malls or fashionable boutiques along the Embarcadero.