Emasculated sentence example
- Protestants, in rejecting the sacrifice of the mass, deny also that there is a Christian priesthood " like the Levitical," and have either dropped the name of " priest" or use it in a quite emasculated sense.
- The thirty-eighth and last Abbasid caliph, Mostasim, was brutally murdered, and thus the Mahommedan caliphate ceased to exist even as an emasculated pontificate.
- emasculated version of Foundation Hospitals in this Bill.
- emasculated hymnal.
- The French Socialist and Communist literature was thus completely emasculated.Advertisement
- At the end of the process I could not recognize my own letter - it was so emasculated!
- The present position and role of LAs in supporting teachers should be maintained, and not emasculated as proposed; iv.
- feminized pulpit and an emasculated hymnal.
- The world loves to see a feminized pulpit and an emasculated hymnal.
- I hope it is not an exaggeration to say that Czech intellectuals emerged disorientated and emasculated from the 1989 democratic revolution.Advertisement