Emanates sentence example
- According to Vico, law emanates from the conscience of mankind, in whom God has infused a sentiment of justice.
- From God emanates a divine sphere, which appears in the spiritual world as a sun, and from this spiritual sun again proceeds the sun of the natural world.
- The infinite essence of God, which may indeed be described as nihilum (nothing) is that from which all is created, from which all proceeds or emanates.
- In this case the revelations of the spectroscope relate only to the constitution of the gaseous envelope, and not to the body below the envelope, from which the light emanates.
- It is the one source from which melody directly emanates, and draws its power.Advertisement
- As the Federal Constitution, which emanates directly from the people, is the supreme law of the land everywhere, any statute passed by any lower authority (whether the Federal Congress or a state legislature) which contravenes the Constitution must necessarily be invalid in point of law, just as in.
- This negative energy travels along straight lines, emanates from sharp corners and brings adversity and misfortune to those in its path.
- At the same time this eternal being is conceived as the all-embracing world-soul from which emanates the hierarchy of individual souls.
- Like the Sephiroth from which it emanates, every soul has ten potencies, consisting of a trinity of triads.
- Probably emanates from the monastery of the Skull.Advertisement
- All this trade emanates from Kabul, there being no transit trade with Bokhara owing to the heavy dues levied by the amir.
- In the United States, on the other hand, the budget practically emanates from Congress, for there is no connexion between the executive and the legislative departments.
- It emanates from Palestine or Syria, and is independent of the documents already mentioned; and upon it the Constitutions themselves very largely depend.
- If we accept the general conclusion already drawn as to the form and boundary of the region from which the light emanates, the next question is that of the matter sending it forth.