Ema sentence example
- The rivers of the state include a number of small plateau streams flowing southward to the Sao Francisco River, and several large streams in the eastern part flowing eastward to the Atlantic. The former are the Moxoto, Ema, Pajehu, Terra Nova, Brigida, Boa Vista and Pontai, and are dry channels the greater part of the year.
- The range in size is a wide one - from the tiny humming-bird to the ema, rhea, or American ostrich.
- Among the wading and running birds, of which the ema is the largest representative, there are many species of both descriptions.
- To monitor adherence to diet Serial measurements of EMA are a reliable marker for dietary adherence.
- The EMA Scheme Provider will notify all applicants about whether or not they are entitled to an EMA.Advertisement
- notify all applicants about whether or not they are entitled to an EMA.
- The young are hatched ' Yet Forbes states (Ibis, 1881, p. 358) that Seriema comes from Siri, " a diminutive of Indian extraction," and Ema, the Portuguese name for the Rhea (see Emeu), the whole thus meaning "Little Rhea."
- Brisson, the name has since passed into general use, especially among English authors, for what their predecessors had called the American ostrich; but on the European continent the bird is commonly called Nandu,2 a word corrupted from a name it is said to have borne among the aboriginal inhabitants of Brazil, where the Portuguese settlers called it ema (see Emeu).
- EMA: Extra-Marital Affair is the relationship between the Wayward Spouse and the Other Person.