Eluted sentence example
- Procedure: Sample was loaded, washed with wash buffer and eluted in elution buffer.
- Proteins which interact with lipid components can be eluted by non-ionic detergents or organic solvents.
- This mixture was transferred to a glass chromatography column and the non-polar components eluted using diethyl ether.
- eluted fraction that is enriched for CpG islands is then cloned to constitute a CpG island library.
- eluted peak of A 280 was automatically collected.Advertisement
- eluted with the low pH buffer.
- Finally the protein was eluted with 15 MLS of eluted with 15 MLS of Elute buffer with 2 ml fractions collected into eppendorf tubes.
- eluted with 3 bed volumes of binding buffer.
- eluted as a single peak at ca.
- eluted from the column with the 0.02 M Tris-HCl, 1 mM EDTA buffer now containing 0.5 M NaCl.Advertisement
- Procedure: The eluted fractions from the Ni-affinity Histrap columns were loaded on the gel filtration column in GF buffer at 0.80 ml/min.