Elopement sentence example
- George Sand not only forgave the elopement and hushed up the scandal by a private marriage, but she settled the young couple in Paris and made over to them nearly one-half of her available property.
- Wakefield was for a short time at Westminster School, and was brought up to his father's profession, which he relinquished on occasion of his elopement at the age of twenty with Miss Pattle, the orphan daughter of an Indian civil servant.
- As soon as he reached Moscow, Prince Andrew had received from his father Natasha's note to Princess Mary breaking off her engagement (Mademoiselle Bourienne had purloined it from Princess Mary and given it to the old prince), and he heard from him the story of Natasha's elopement, with additions.
- Typically, a printed announcement should be worded similar to the forthcoming wedding: a formal wedding requires a formal announcement, while a laid-back ceremony or elopement needs a less rigid format.
- This makes wedding planning easy for the bride and groom, whether they are planning a simple elopement, a small casual affair, or a larger formal gathering.Advertisement
- Customarily, an elopement announcement is sent to inform loved ones about a spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment wedding that involved only the two partners.
- Though many couples opt not to send any type of announcement at all, an elopement announcement can be quite useful.
- It is generally understood that a gift is not obligated for an elopement, however many people do choose to send a gift anyway.
- Ideally, elopement wedding announcements should be sent within two weeks after the event has taken place.
- It is fine to mention the fact of the elopement in your announcements, if you so desire.Advertisement