Elitism sentence example
- elitism of traditional universities.
- It was about this time that he became a leading light in the campaign to end elitism in higher education.
- elitism associated with the pre-1992 sector needs to be broken down.
- The joint venture underlines the commitment of the Welsh Golfing Union to dispel elitism and strengthen the sport in the less traditional strongholds.
- elitism perceived in much theater.Advertisement
- Casual, preppy, and bursting with the kind of nonchalant elitism that still allows you to sleep at night, Lacoste bags are the perfect addition to any upscale wardrobe.
- Do you think that film therefore goes some way to diluting an intellectual elitism that is inherent in the reading of literature?
- Cambridge should be a place of academic elitism, not one of social elitism.
- This revolutionary elitism even extended the musical policies of the station.
- How much sin, pride and insecurity would surface, currently masked by spiritual elitism and charismatic culture?Advertisement
- elitism in higher education.
- It is sometimes worn by the youth and adult Indie crowd in a mocking sense, as this group hopes to degrade the elitism of the sweater vest.
- She professed her keenness " to remove the elitism of the names used in the Upper Chamber " .
- He's keen to avoid the elitism of a scene and says, I truly believe I'm making Pop music.
- Nowadays, cultural elitism can easily turn into implicit sympathy with neo-liberalism.Advertisement