Elision sentence example
- While getting the order and the elision right in the simple phrase je t'aime is complicated, modifying the phrase with 'always' is as simple as tagging the French word for 'always' onto the phrase je t'aime.
- If a witness uses elision, for example, or a clichÃ© then you can quote it.
- Featured Richard Barrett - transmission Hard-edged showpieces written for crack Australian ensemble elision read more.
- Featured Richard Barrett - transmission Hard-edged showpieces written for crack Australian ensemble ELISION read more.
- In this connexion Hommel's theory 2 should be mentioned, that the word Shumer was a later palatalization of Ki-imgir, " land of Imgir "=Shiimgir, subsequently Shingi with palatalized k = sh and elision of the final r.Advertisement