Eliminator sentence example
- At the end of the Eliminator the player had a split-second to go through one of two padded walls.
- In 1983 ZZ Top released Eliminator, their most successful album to date.
- The follow up, Afterburner, continued where Eliminator left off with the hit singles Sleeping Bag, Velcro Fly, and Rough Boy and helped cement ZZ Top as one of the most successful and distinguished bands of the 1980s.
- Besides your standard "place first" races, you can play "Eliminator", which eliminates the last place racer every 30 seconds.
- Spray the inside of the camisole with an odor eliminator designed for clothing.Advertisement