Eliminative sentence example
- In old days free elimination by these channels was looked upon as a sign of returning health, and was termed a "critical" diuresis, diarrhoea or sweating, according to the channel through which the eliminative act had occurred.
- Even in cases of very acute intestinal diseases similar treatment is now pursued, and instead of treating dysentery simply by sedatives or astringents, an eliminative treatment by means of sulphate of magnesia is largely employed.
- Consequently, the question of whether a theory change should be ontologically conservative or radical has no clear answer, contrary to eliminative materialism.
- Here we see a tension that runs throughout the writings of many early eliminative materialists.
- It nutritionally supports the liver, while also helping the eliminative system and the digestive system.Advertisement